I’ve already started some of my “101” without finishing the list!
I’ve been thinking a lot about adding these:
69. Learning to sync my ipod myself and update regularly (there is soooo much good music I have yet to discover and own!)
70. Call my dad at least once a week (right now, I’m so inconsistent)
72. Plant seeds and start my seedlings for the garden (that’s a “today” project!)
73. Keep a food journal for “at least” one month (I’ve started this 100 times … May 2012 is my projected attempt to actually DO it!)
74. “At least” once a month, go somewhere I go all the time, but take a different route and see what I find!
75. FINISH THIS LIST BEFORE THE FIRST OF MAY, 2012!
Who would have thought this would be THIS HARD to figure out some simple goals??? Wow, I am a slacker …
OK, off to plant seeds and clean rooms! Have a great day!!!
BTW … the picture is from “The Hunger Games,” illustrating the song “The Hangman’s Tree” … no macabre subliminal here …